"Managed Services" can be a very misunderstood term and there may be differing views on what it means. What managed services are covered in this study? You can get the best MSP marketing Services By Ulistic.
According to the Markets and Markets study, the concept of managed services covers the following areas: Managed Data Centers, Managed Networks, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, and Managed Security.
Based on this study, there are 4 main drivers of the growth forecast:
1. Increased market awareness of the benefits of using SMEs (for example, the MarketstoMarkets study found that companies operating managed services reduced their IT costs by an average of 30 to 40%).
2. Increased prices and supply of SMEs due to maturing models and increasing competition.
3. There are increasing areas where companies are looking for managed services – for example, there is an increase in companies outsourcing cellular, communications, and mobility zones, and this trend will continue.
4. "Wave" of expected economic growth.
If you are an SME and do a lot of these services, all of this is positive, but you may be wondering: what specific technology areas should you focus on? Which segment should you look at?
• Eg BYOD will continue to grow: BYOD has grown rapidly in recent years. Gartner, Inc. estimates the number of personal devices in organizations will double or triple by 2014 due to diversity and cellular uptake.
BYOD remains a difficult area for companies and, apart from implementing solutions and services, they often need guidance from their SMEs. Many companies are also phasing out BYOD and releasing corporate mobile devices instead – and this is an area for SMEs too.